Safely Pass Customs Growth Hormon Releasing Peptide GHRP-2 Alias: GHRP-2 Acetate; (DES-ALA3)--RELEASING PEPTIDE-2 CAS: 158861-67-7 M. F.: C42H50N8O5 M. W.: 746.90 Purity (HPLC): 98.0%min. Appearance: White powder Single Impurity (HPLC): 1.0%max Amino Acid Composition: ± 10% of theoretical Peptide Content (N%): >80.0% Water Content(Karl Fischer): <6.0% Acetate Content (HPIC): <12.0% MS(ESI): Consistent Mass Balance: 95.0~105.0% Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade Storage: Closed, below 2 ~ 8o C preservation Delivery time: Within 18 hours upon receipt of payment Delivery: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS Usage: GHRP- 2 is a true secretagogue, which help to promote lean body mass and reduce adiposity (fat). GHRP - 2 also has a protective effect on the liver and an anti-inflammatory effect.
1. The half-life of GHRP-2 is quite short, though, with its peak occurring around 15 minutes after its administration or an hour later at the latest. Ideally, this therapy should be administered periodically everyday.
2. Similar to GHRP-6, GHRP-2 is its commercially synthesized form that can stimulate the secretion much better and stimulate the PRL, cortisol and ACTH levels a little better. For ghrelin, on the other hand, it functions like a synthetic agonist that can connect with the secretagogue receptor of the . GHRP-2 can also increase the levels of calcium ion influx and, in turn, release even more growth hormones.
3. Aside from that, some research has already been done proving how similar it is with the effectiveness of GRF, as well. As a matter of fact, it has proven to be much more potent compared to any other GH-releasing secretors known in the past, including GHRP-1 and GHRP-6. Because of this, this hormone is often used as a treatment for catabolic deficiencies and states nowadays.
4. GHRP-2 basically acts exactly like ghrelin. It can induce food consumption just like ghrelin and stimulate GH secretion, too. When infused, GHRP-2 makes the GH levels in the body increase a lot and it can induce cell cAMP secretion the way that GRF tends to, as well.
5. Aside from that, the supplements of GHRP-2 are known to be anti-inflammatory. However, its results tend to differ between research test subjects, depending on how each subject’s pituitary somatotrophs choose to respond based on the different receptor subtypes of GHRP overall.